Friday, February 29, 2008

MEMORY MEMORIES

~MEMORY~

MY MEMORY,
MY OM
MORE ME
MORE YE
ME, MY YORE.
OR MORE YE?
OR MY YORE, MY OM?
O' MEMORY!
MY YORE!
MY OM!

~MEMORIES~

IS MEMOIR SOME MERE MEMORIES' ROSE?
SEE SEER SIRE SOME MEMOIRS,
SO SEER IS ME.
I ROSE.
I SEE ME.
I SEE ERE MEMORIES,
EROS I SEE
MORE MISER IRE I SEE
MIRE I SEE.
SOME SORE MEMORIES RIME, I SEE
OM OM OM.
IS MEMORIES' MEMOIRS
SOME MERE MIME?



Some Memories tug at our souls harder than others.
_____________________________________________

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=rime

RIME:
Noun
S: (n) frost, hoar, hoarfrost, rime (ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside))
S: (n) rhyme, rime (correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds))
Verb
S: (v) rhyme, rime (be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable) "hat and cat rhyme"
S: (v) rhyme, rime (compose rhymes)

YORE:

Noun
S: (n) past, past times, yesteryear, yore (the time that has elapsed)

MEMOIR(S)

Noun
S: (n) memoir (an account of the author's personal experiences)

No comments: